MindasJudgement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
User

Feminist Theories Thread Empty Feminist Theories Thread

Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:24 am
Share here feminist theories. Which have influenced you the most?

For others that are new to feminism, look here are some interesting websites. Some of the pages are archived and accessible in the wayback machine. bounce

______+
factcheckme.wordpress.com/radfem-101/

davinasquirrel.wordpress.com

radfem.org/dworkin/

sheila-jeffreys.com/

janiceraymond.com

fembio.org/biographie.php/frau/biographie/helene-von-druskowitz/   [only found german sites)

shehasthepower.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/born-that-way/

archiveofthebitingbeaver.wordpress.com

allecto.wordpress.com/
users.livejournal.com/-allecto-/?skip=60

spinningspinsters.wordpress.com

keepingreallesbianfeminismsimple.wordpress.com

bevjoradicallesbian.wordpress.com

icemountainfire.wordpress.com

blog.iblamethepatriarchy.com/patriarchy-blaming-the-twisty-way

feminist-reprise.org/about-fr/
User

Feminist Theories Thread Empty Re: Feminist Theories Thread

Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:44 am
also check out:
radicalkitten.wordpress.com/page/2/

centeringwomenradfem.wordpress.com

Sheila Jeffreys article: High Heels Signal Womens Subordination
uncommongroundmedia.com/high-heels-signal-womens-subordination/

The Lesbian Revolution October 2018
sheila-jeffreys.com/the-lesbian-revolution-october-2018/
User

Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:57 pm
Without lesbians there would never be feminism/women right's activism tbh. For me there is no such thing as 'straight feminist' - women with a history of men cannot be feminists but they can only develope a despise against males because of bad expierences.

But a woman must have a 'affection towards' other female bodies, she must feel they are important beings. This is the central essence of Feminism(=Lesbianism). And she must feel the Tat Twam Asi. Her existence (body, mind) is important and the other woman or girl or female nonhuman animal is a part of her, what happens to her, happens to female bodies. She is a female body, she also needs help from other female bodies. She is that 'other'.

The core is female friendship or let us call it lesbian* friendship/companionship. (I always excluded the sex/intercourse of 'lesbian' there, I don't support any sexual practics with childrens or animals my view is more ghostly)

Yes we haven't born ourselves and we don't share exactly the same body-mind, skills and experiences but for our own survival and for our wellbeing, health, we need to care for each other. The woman in front of me is me and not me, but we are one. We can be the same victim and the same happy being.
We are the murdered corpses and we are the new infants.
We are the cows and the lioness.
We are men's food and we are the univers godness.

Moat of these comes down to: Males are parasites and we are the hosts on this planet.

What we need to do, is to end this evil circle of eat and be eaten.

Males must be reduced and controled. Simple as it sounds, it is a burden. But this is our destiny that moves us towards our own nation. So have faith in the Reminescence of Aethera.

If you can go outside and you see a woman or girl then go and try to talk to her. Make connections. Don't walk away in silence. At least try with all your energy to make her your comrade and friend with whom you build our own men-free and protected village. A new territory for females only that was build by lesbian friendship - this must not be a fantasy, it can become r e a l i t y for the whole lesbiankind.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum